The UST See-Me 2.0 Strobe personal locator light strobes 60 times per minute providing 45 lumens of light for maximum visibility in all directions. This U.S. Coast Guard approved LED strobe automatically activates when it comes in contact with water.
Video by UST Ambassador Lupe Rodriquez.
|See-Me 2.0 Strobe Features|
|• Lifetime LED bulb never needs to be replaced
• Provides 45 lumens of light; runs for 120 continuous hours
• Waterproof IPX7
• Activates when submerged in water; will not automatically activate with rain, sea spray, or high humidity
• Can be manually activated with easy twist On/Off
• Excellent personal locator light when attached to gear or pack on the trail
• Visible 3.1 miles (5.0 km) on a dark, clear night exceeding USCG requirements of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility
• Clip, lanyard cord, and hook-and-loop strap included
• BATTERIES: 2 x AA alkaline batteries
|Size||HxW: 5.5” x 1.5” (140 x 40mm)|
|Weight||4 oz. (113g) with batteries|
|Warranty||Lifetime Limited Warranty|